DMSE Sports Classic Returns To Merrimack July 22-23
NORTH ANDOVER, Mass. – Spearheaded by alum and road race director Dave McGillivray ’76, Merrimack College will play host to the second annual DMSE Sports Classic (formerly known as the Runner’s World Classic) in July, bringing together runners of all levels and ages for a weekend’s worth of festivities on campus.
The two-day event, which will be held July 22-23, 2017, will be centered around three races – a 5K, a 10K and a half-marathon – with each race starting and ending on campus. Click here to register online!
Founded by and managed by Dave McGillivray Sports Enterprises, the DMSE Sports Classic offers a race for runners of all levels and for the entire family. The races feature a start and finish on the beautiful campus of Merrimack College. Afterward, runners will have the opportunity to enjoy a number of post-race festivities. Once again, a great selection of free food and beverage samplings will be provided throughout the weekend, and live music will also be on hand after the half marathon on Sunday.
Weekend Race Dates & Times
- 5K Race – 7am Saturday, July 22, 2017
- 10K Race – 8:30am Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Kid’s Fun Runs – 10am Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Celebrity Mile – 11am Saturday, July 22, 2017
- Half Marathon – 7am Sunday, July 23, 2017
GOING LONG AT THE CLASSIC
- Do the Hat Trick 5K + 10K + Half Marathon
- Run the Five & Dime 5K + 10K