– I missed this a few months back, but The Athletic had a great story on former Merrimack head coach Mark Dennehy and the Binghamton Devils, going from near the bottom of the AHL standings to winning 27 out of 36 games before the league was shutdown due to COVID-19.
– Speaking of Dennehy, the guy who hired him in Binghamton, Tom Fitzgerald, is expected to be named the permanent general manager of the New Jersey Devils. Fitzgerald has been the interim GM since the middle of the season when Ray Shero was fired.
– Stadium has Merrimack alum Steve Curran ranked as the No. 1 assistant coach in the A-10. Curran graduated in 1992 and began his coaching career in 1994 at his alma mater.
– Da Windy City believes former Merrimack goalie Collin Delia could be on the verge of being a regular in the NHL.
– NFL Draft Diamonds interviewed Merrimack OL Clay Legault, who is a prospect for the 2021 NFL Draft.